Driverís Licenses & MVD ::

Locations of MVDs
Click here for locations of MVDs, the offices that distribute licenses

You will need a birth certificate and social security card to apply for a license

Before obtaining a Driverís License, you must get a Permit.
If you are at least 15 years and 6 months of age you may be issued a graduated and/or a motorcycle instruction permit.

With a graduated permit you must be accompanied by a class A, B, C or D licensed driver, who is at least 21 years of age and occupies the seat beside you.

With a motorcycle permit you are prohibited from operating a motorcycle on freeways or interstate highways, or between sunset and sunrise, or at any time when there is not enough light to clearly see persons or vehicles at a distance of 500 feet.

You will need to take a test to receive a permit, the guide can be found here:†or

How much will it cost?
The fees are based on age, as follows:
These fees do not include driving school.


These fees do not include driving school.
It is helpful to attend a driverís education course in order to lower insurance payments and increase your ability and knowledge on driving


What's New ::

Featured Partner ::
Casey Family Programs
Casey Family Program's mission is to provide and improve-and ultimately to prevent the need for-foster care.
© 2009 ChildHelpInfoCenter
Powered by